Great Day Farms
Sausage Cheese Biscuits Heart Shaped
Submitted By: Lisa Douglas
Bio: Lisa Douglas is an Army wife raising seven kids originally from New York now living in the South. She shares humorous parental war-stories, yummy homemade family-friendly recipes, craft tutorials, hilarious family videos, and so much more. Lisa's on a journey to savor every "small" moment, finding the humor in the joy in everything (even diapers and laundry).
- 1 1/3 cup biscuit mix of your choice
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 Great Day Farms eggs
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 5 turkey sausage links (or ½ cup of ground sausage, browned and drained)
- fresh ground Himalayan pink sea salt and pepper
Hearts aren't just for Valentine's Day anymore!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the biscuit mix and milk together; add in the eggs and seasoning and beat well.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and sausage, mixing until combined.
- Spray your heart-shaped cake pop pan with cooking spray (on both the top and the bottom).
- Using a teaspoon, spoon in the batter into the heart-shaped wells until the batter is even with the pan.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Open the pan, pop out the mini hearts onto a plate to cool, and respray and repeat until the batter is finished.
- Makes 36 mini hearts.